Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion Box
Suggestions for possible games for community nights, please reply here.

First suggestion: Dungeons and dragons night over Roll20. Voice thru the League discord. (A seperate thread will be made for DnD night related discussion.)
A free to play MMO night would be good - maybe warframe, or Path of Exile (get your shabby jerkins ready!)
PC Specs: Core i7 3770, GTX 960 4GB OC, 16GB RAM, 64GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 500GB HDD, 2 x 23″ Monitors, Win 10
Consoles: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS 2, PS 1, Sega Master System, Sega Megadrive, SNES
Guild Wars 2 has recently gone free to play, plus even if you pay a little extra via the in-game store to 'activate' your account and make it a full / unlimited account... it has no monthly fees or subscription fees.

Other free MMORPG options:
- Wildstar
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Skyforge (I'm not sure if this is free to play or just 'cheap to play')
I'd like to take a look at Wildstar... and if GW2 has gone "F2P" then I cn forsee this being downloaded soon too!
PC Specs: Core i7 3770, GTX 960 4GB OC, 16GB RAM, 64GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 500GB HDD, 2 x 23″ Monitors, Win 10
Consoles: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS 2, PS 1, Sega Master System, Sega Megadrive, SNES
(12-03-2015, 03:11 PM)A7XShadows Wrote: I'd like to take a look at Wildstar... and if GW2 has gone "F2P" then I cn forsee this being downloaded soon too!

Wildstar does have a considerable amount of content and can be very 'action packed', but they are still ironing out the bugs in their recent F2P transition.

Guild Wars 2 is, for the most part, past their "F2P Transition Bug" period. F2P accounts are slightly limited in that you cannot use the mail system to exchange items, nor can you use a Guild Bank. So there is no gold sharing or item sharing. Beyond that limitation however, you can group up and level up as much as you want with normal "Unlocked Accounts". You can even turn your account into a legit "Unlocked Account" at any time by making a purchase via the In-Game store (or via buying and activating the new "Heart of Thorns" expansion for your account.) So I'd say at least consider poking around in this one.
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Account#Free_accounts

While I'm skeptical of Wildstar's stability right now, it deserves a glance at least.
ok, so far, we have DnD, Wildstar, GW2, SW:TOR, Skyforge (maybe?) Warframe, and Path Of Exile. that sounds like a good starting point. Maybe throw in some Minecraft Minigames on a server like hypixel for those who want to play MC but don't have the time to do survival?
I would like to suggest cards against humanity since we're mostly adult oriented. I'm pretty sure we're mature (imature) to not take offense and laugh at the wonderful randomness of this game.
PC Specs
AMD FX-8320 processor, R9 390x graphics card, 24 gigs of ram 
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_vpzjs...PJAkhNYIIQ
If all else fails blame me Tongue
IDEA:

League Movie Night.

we can do it through watch2gether or rabb.it
Themed movie nights.
SciFi Saturday, MST3K Mondays, stuff like that. (of course, with this kind of group, every night will be MST3K night.)
League Community Officer, Youtuber, US Marine veteran, Ordained Minister.

TheDarkPreacher Website

TheDarkPreacher Youtube

TheDarkPreacher Patreon