Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dungeons and Dragons
If anyone wishes to step up and be the DM for this, please set up a campaign on Roll20, and share the info in reply to this thread. we shall coordinate over the discord (I'll talk with Vaygrim about making a DnD night channel so we can all figure out a good time for everyone who wants to play.) If you do start a campaign, have a link to the Roll20, a basic description of the campaign, the basic house rules for the campaign (i.e., Dwarves can only be fighters, Elves can only be rangers, party members have the same XP reqs and will all level at the same time, etc.) and which edition it will be played in. If you have a link to materials (a dropbox full of PDF files of books, a link to the DnD Wiki, etc.) please include it as well, so all players will have access to the same materials.
I don't have time to DM a campaign, but I'd be interested in taking part in one. My preference is old school 2nd Edition (mainly because that's the only edition Ihave all the rulebooks for lol), but 3.5 is cool too. I've been looking into 5th Edition, but I'm on the fence about it at the moment.
PC Specs: Core i7 3770, GTX 960 4GB OC, 16GB RAM, 64GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 500GB HDD, 2 x 23″ Monitors, Win 10
Consoles: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS 2, PS 1, Sega Master System, Sega Megadrive, SNES
i wouldnt no how to DM but im interested to play with you guys so let me no when and if this is going to happen thanks Smile
[Image: 422504_10150576623394824_199479756_n.jpg...2974cfe646]
If you wish to be just a player in a D&D campaign, we will be having the game once a week, on a weekend day, like Saturday or sunday, and make sure you list times you would be available in reply to this. Please list the times you are available as GMT, since we have European members that would want to play.
League Community Officer, Youtuber, US Marine veteran, Ordained Minister.

TheDarkPreacher Website

TheDarkPreacher Youtube

TheDarkPreacher Patreon
Tossing this back out there, looking for a DM for a campaign that can run it on Roll20, and anyone that is interested in playing.
League Community Officer, Youtuber, US Marine veteran, Ordained Minister.

TheDarkPreacher Website

TheDarkPreacher Youtube

TheDarkPreacher Patreon
I would be interested in playing.
The times posted are when i'm Available to play Saturday or Sunday.

CST/CDT, Central Standard Time (US)
8:00a Sat, Jan 30 2016
6:30p Sat, Jan 30 2016

GMT, Greenwich Mean Time
2:00p Sat, Jan 30 2016
12:30a Sun, Jan 31 2016