Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vacancy: Forum Moderator(s) Wanted
Hey all,

We're looking for a volunteer to moderate specific forums.  We can't pay you, but we can give you ample amounts of honest gratitude!  If you're interested, please follow the application rules below in a reply to this thread:

1. Please only apply once. Multiple applications will result in all application posts being deleted
  2. Please suggest 3 forums that you would like to moderate, so that we can assign one to you and have 2 backup choices if the one you want to moderate is already taken
  3. Please give a reason why you have chosen these forums to moderate
  4. Please give a brief history of any experience you may have had moderating other message boards
Thanks

Shads
PC Specs: Core i7 3770, GTX 960 4GB OC, 16GB RAM, 64GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 500GB HDD, 2 x 23″ Monitors, Win 10
Consoles: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS 2, PS 1, Sega Master System, Sega Megadrive, SNES
i will apply for moderator for game server forum, introduction forum and general discussion forum.
the main reason i have chosen these 3 forums is there most active atm.

history for forum admin/moderator is about 5 years i have owned my own ipb vbulletin and mybb boards for gfx, gaming, aussie music board aswell i no my why around admin panel very well (not that thats needed for this but yea) im happy to help out!
[Image: 422504_10150576623394824_199479756_n.jpg...2974cfe646]
Hi TiMBo

Thanks for the application. I've assigned you to the Introductions Forum for now, since it's likely to be the busiest as new members join. Depending on the number of applications received, I may assign you to additional forums as time goes on.

Welcome to the team!

Shads
PC Specs: Core i7 3770, GTX 960 4GB OC, 16GB RAM, 64GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 500GB HDD, 2 x 23″ Monitors, Win 10
Consoles: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS 2, PS 1, Sega Master System, Sega Megadrive, SNES
ok no problem thanks for that!
[Image: 422504_10150576623394824_199479756_n.jpg...2974cfe646]
I guess I'll apply for General discussion, Game reviews, and the A/V club.
Mainly for the first tow because there is some activity if any. The third one, mainly because I need to improve my own recording/streaming, and this could help push me to try and better myself in these areas and help others along the way. 
Personal experience, mainly a few very very tiny ones for servers I used to have, otherwise none. "How do you get any job if all of them require past experience?"
Hi Pokemon2201,

Thanks for your interest in applying for moderating the forums. As I stated in your Introduction thread, you must be 18 or over to join the League, so I am unable to offer you a position at present. However, please stick around and join in the discussions and we will be in a better position to offer you something when the time comes.

Shads.
I would like to throw my hat in the ring & apply for moderation of either General Discussion, A/V Club or Minecraft (not sure if there will be moderators for each sub-forum or just one for the main Forum). My reasons for the forums would be; GD: The most popular forum on most Boards, A/V: I am always interested in learning more about streaming/recording & MC: Because I love playing the game & would like to see that others MC experience is kept fun.

As for experience, I have been running my own PhBB Board for the last 2+ years (for my Runescape Clan).