Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CoachB Here
Hello all,

My real name is Jeff.  I am 44, two kids, phenomenal wife!  I am a coach (baseball) and prof at a local junior college.  I am a techie at heart, I actually am an IT prof so it is in my blood.  I am a casual gamer...Minecraft for the most part because my son is obsessed with it, so it is something that he and I can do together.  I love the idea of LOG because I get really tired of playing with younger players and the drama that ensues....wears me out.  So this is perfect.

Since S3 is coming soon, I'd be interested in joining a server with any of you, since I know you have to be 18 to be here.  If anyone is going to pursue that, feel free to let me know.

Looking forward to this!

CoachB (pioneers4sev IGN)

Coach (pioneers4sev IGN)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to CoachB for this post:
  • TiMBo
(12-02-2015, 05:01 AM)CoachB Wrote: Hello all,

My real name is Jeff.  I am 44, two kids, phenomenal wife!  I am a coach (baseball) and prof at a local junior college.  I am a techie at heart, I actually am an IT prof so it is in my blood.  I am a casual gamer...Minecraft for the most part because my son is obsessed with it, so it is something that he and I can do together.  I love the idea of LOG because I get really tired of playing with younger players and the drama that ensues....wears me out.  So this is perfect.

Since S3 is coming soon, I'd be interested in joining a server with any of you, since I know you have to be 18 to be here.  If anyone is going to pursue that, feel free to let me know.

Looking forward to this!

hello Coach i defently be keen to play on the server aswell im looking at getting a server in the next cpl of days if you would be intrested Smile
(12-02-2015, 05:04 AM)TiMBo Wrote:
(12-02-2015, 05:01 AM)CoachB Wrote: Hello all,

Looking forward to this!

hello Coach i defently be keen to play on the server aswell im looking at getting a server in the next cpl of days if you would be intrested Smile

Sounds good Tim...I know I'm going to buy an Akliz server in the next few days and I don't mind 'hosting' it/paying for it.  I just want some 'adult' players.  I'll keep you posted and when admins add the spam forum, I'll post in there as well.

Coach (pioneers4sev IGN)
Hi CoachB and welcome to The League!

I have a Minecraft server that was primarily set up for my kids to play on (it's a public server designed with kids in mind so it's nice and safe), but finding an adult server that isn't plagued by abusive teenagers is always a bit of hit and miss.

Enjoy your stay, and let me know if you need any assistance on the forums!

Shads
PC Specs: Core i7 3770, GTX 960 4GB OC, 16GB RAM, 64GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 500GB HDD, 2 x 23″ Monitors, Win 10
Consoles: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS 2, PS 1, Sega Master System, Sega Megadrive, SNES
Shads, that is exactly why this type of atmosphere in LOG is the perfect base for looking for adult players since you have to at least be 18.

Coach (pioneers4sev IGN)