Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum idea - Rube Goldberg builds
Hullo all,

Just a thought, but what about a forum which permits league members to highlight different mixed-mod crazy designs they have come up with.  Examples would include things like a self-sustaining, high-RF power source, ore/materials generation or alternate spawning/grinding methods which use the wide variety of tools which modpacks provide.  Something to mull over whilst enjoying the mulled wine.

Pax,

Mer

P.S. - if you don't know about Rube Goldberg or his famous devices, use your Google Fu.  You'll be glad you did.

M-
Hi Meradudd,

I'm actually planning out a Minecraft sub-forum as we speak. Minecraft is such a huge and varied game, that is available on so many platforms, that I think it deserves its own space on the forums. The plan is to have a Vanilla, Modded, and Mod Makers section. Your suggestion would fit nicely in the Modded section. Keep an eye out for it coming soon!

Shads
PC Specs: Core i7 3770, GTX 960 4GB OC, 16GB RAM, 64GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 500GB HDD, 2 x 23″ Monitors, Win 10
Consoles: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS 2, PS 1, Sega Master System, Sega Megadrive, SNES
(12-24-2015, 08:48 AM)A7XShadows Wrote: Hi Meradudd,

I'm actually planning out a Minecraft sub-forum as we speak.  Minecraft is such a huge and varied game, that is available on so many platforms, that I think it deserves its own space on the forums.  The plan is to have a Vanilla, Modded, and Mod Makers section.  Your suggestion would fit nicely in the Modded section.  Keep an eye out for it coming soon!

Shads

Greets Shads,

Sounds great. It is common to have a thread or forum to showcase aesthetics, but often times the technical builds, especially when involving multiple mods, seem to be relegated to reddit posts asking for a solution for <X>.

Happy Hols to all,

Mer