Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streaming platforms
Anyone interested in sharing their opinions on streaming platforms, such as favourites or least favourites, etc.? I find Twitch to be a bit over-populated with streamers and trolls making it tough to find new streamers that I like, YouTube seems to be missing functionality...I quite like Beam though. How about you guys?
I've tried Twitch, Beam and YouTube Gaming. Beam is slick, and looks great, but I didn't really get much in the way of views, and as you say, Twitch has plenty of trolls. I have decided to go with YouTube Gaming, since all my subs can access my streams easily, and I have gained new subs through streaming. Keeps it all in one place, which makes life easier. I think that whatever YouTube Gaming lacks at present will soon be added, and the platform will continue to evolve, helping content creators to grow their channels on one single platform
PC Specs: Core i7 3770, GTX 960 4GB OC, 16GB RAM, 64GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 500GB HDD, 2 x 23″ Monitors, Win 10
Consoles: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS 2, PS 1, Sega Master System, Sega Megadrive, SNES
if I could stream I would most likly use youtube since easier to get people and less trolls also VoDs are up with in an hour of the stream
Checkout my other media