Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buildoff Submissions
Project Neptune does look awesome! Nice builds all around Big Grin

Would love it if this was a somewhat regular thing and we could probably donate a game-key or two as prizes if you do it again.
(02-20-2016, 01:45 PM)kashcah Wrote: Project Neptune does look awesome! Nice builds all around Big Grin

Would love it if this was a somewhat regular thing and we could probably donate a game-key or two as prizes if you do it again.

Might do a buildoff in another modpack for Minecraft, or a buildoff in another game entirely. I'll give it some thought.
League Community Officer, Youtuber, US Marine veteran, Ordained Minister.

TheDarkPreacher Website

TheDarkPreacher Youtube

TheDarkPreacher Patreon
I want to thank some folks.

Dark Preacher, for organizing this.  I've always wanted to do a buildoff and I am grateful for the opportunity.

To all of those who have participated and commented on the buildoff.  I'm a HUGE fan of seeing how other people play, build and approach the game I love.  There's only one right way of playing, which is _your_ way, and seeing that way is a source of encouragement and inspiration to me.

To Team Vaygrim.  Your support of the pack (and previous packs) as well as being support for 'the Voice' makes all of this possible and it's awesome.

Last and most of all, to Vaygrim - not just for releasing great packs and making videos, but for building a community and being the point of the spear in helping others both in-game and in real life.

Thank you!

Mer
Congratulations to the winners!  Outstanding work.

Ferg, please can you PM me your Steam ID and I will gift you the Starmade key
PC Specs: Core i7 3770, GTX 960 4GB OC, 16GB RAM, 64GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 500GB HDD, 2 x 23″ Monitors, Win 10
Consoles: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS 2, PS 1, Sega Master System, Sega Megadrive, SNES
closed 11/4/16