Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new server need admins
i have a new server its minecraft 1.8.9 and it will be running simply magic 2 once it's installed and im looking for admins to help run it Heart Heart Heart
Love the Simply Magic pack - I'd offer my services but I'm super busy and wouldn't be able to dedicate the time it deserves. Good luck with the server!
PC Specs: Core i7 3770, GTX 960 4GB OC, 16GB RAM, 64GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 500GB HDD, 2 x 23″ Monitors, Win 10
Consoles: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS 2, PS 1, Sega Master System, Sega Megadrive, SNES
Wink 
oh it's fine
How big is the server population and it's projected size at the moment? I'd like to help out on a server but on workdays I'd probly not be on untill 11:30 pm. (I could be the late night admin) but on days I'm off work, I'd be able to join sometime after noon. (PST -8:00)
I take it this is no longer an active project.
(04-10-2016, 04:18 AM)Monkeybug34 Wrote: I take it this is no longer an active project.

yeah, probably not, since we haven't heard anything out of Necro for awhile now. Last I heard anything about this, they were trying to make their own pack and were having crashes related to mods that needed updates with fixes that weren't implemented because the mod author couldn't be reached. (or some such.)
League Community Officer, Youtuber, US Marine veteran, Ordained Minister.

TheDarkPreacher Website

TheDarkPreacher Youtube

TheDarkPreacher Patreon