Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiyas peeps :>
Hiyas and hello to everyone reading my post!

My name is Sarah and I was introduced to this place by an old buddy of mine TheDarkPreacher. 

Okay for a little about myself. I'm twenty-six years old, married, no kids as of yet, and a stay at home wife. I do have health issues and one of them causes me to pass out randomly because of my anemia. When excited or nervous I do get overly chatty. If you point it out to me I'll apologize and calm myself down lol. I'm pretty new to the gaming scene compared to most. Growing up I mainly read books, listened to music, and occasionally watch my older brothers play on the tv. The first console game I really got into was Soul Caliber 2 and the series that first got me hooked on games was Kingdom Hearts. For now though I stick to PC games that I usually get through Steam or the occasional mmo. I have Skype, Mumble, Ventrilo, Curse, and Discord for chatting during gameplay. I favor Discord and Skype the most. If you have any questions for me at all, feel free to IM me on here or leave a post here if you'd like. I wake up early to help my hubby get to work so I have most of the day to myself so any distractions until he gets home are appreciated lol.

Sincerely, 

SarahEnyo
It's all fun and games until a Creep from Grimoire of Gaia shows up. After that, it's just a bad time.
Hi Sarah!

Welcome to the League! That Preacher guy is certainly conning getting lots of folks to join... did he offer cookies? Wink

Shads
PC Specs: Core i7 3770, GTX 960 4GB OC, 16GB RAM, 64GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 500GB HDD, 2 x 23″ Monitors, Win 10
Consoles: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS 2, PS 1, Sega Master System, Sega Megadrive, SNES
(04-11-2016, 12:53 PM)A7XShadows Wrote: Hi Sarah!

Welcome to the League! That Preacher guy is certainly conning getting lots of folks to join... did he offer cookies? Wink

Shads

hey, i'm the Community Officer, if I don't grow the community, I'm not doing my job.
League Community Officer, Youtuber, US Marine veteran, Ordained Minister.

TheDarkPreacher Website

TheDarkPreacher Youtube

TheDarkPreacher Patreon
Lol naw but I used to play with Preacher and a bunch of others on MC modded servers before my health plummeted. After that I was getting help, moved to a new place, got married, and well before I knew it, it had been about two years without contact with my first MC group of friends. >.< Preacher's group back then were my fave people to play with. I tried finding other MC communities but they always rush to have the best stuff on the server. I missed taking my time with things and having a blast... well aside from that one time Kilgore blew up the house due to unstable magic or something. That was scary! xD
It's all fun and games until a Creep from Grimoire of Gaia shows up. After that, it's just a bad time.
Welcome to the League, SarahEnyo!
Thank you Vaygrim! :>
Hi SarahEnyo im new myself.

Welcome to the League.