Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7 Days to Die
Looking for some people to play with for multi-player.

May end up streaming on occasion once i figure out my screwed up settings. So, I don't mind if other stream/record it themselves.

Toss a message below on if you are interested. Thanks.
I'd be interested, depending on timings (timezones are a pain in the butt)
PC Specs: Core i7 3770, GTX 960 4GB OC, 16GB RAM, 64GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 500GB HDD, 2 x 23″ Monitors, Win 10
Consoles: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS 2, PS 1, Sega Master System, Sega Megadrive, SNES
Im eastern time zone and fairly flexible on timing. Other than picking up my wife from work or son from school, I don't have much on my plate.
I had someone ask me if I was going to play '7 Days to Die' in my stream yesterday. So it's on my radar, but I haven't acquired it just yet. Still evaluating.
I enjoy playing it, but it is definitely one of those games that is more fun with other people to play with. Especially when you have a hoard chasing you and someone set the friendly fire settings to not be so friendly. Big Grin
I have 7 Days to Die now! I'm probably not going to last 1 day, but I might wind it up on the Thursday afternoon livestream!
I shall join you fellows for the 7DTD stream next wednesday. need to have some time to get used to the controls again and update my game.
League Community Officer, Youtuber, US Marine veteran, Ordained Minister.

TheDarkPreacher Website

TheDarkPreacher Youtube

TheDarkPreacher Patreon
7MTD (7 Minutes to Die) was fun! I think that's the new Wednesday night livestream 'thing' !
got to admit it is a fun game to play