Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heylo to everyone
Hey all,

I hope everyone is doing well.

Just signed up as I got it recommend to me via Vaygrim on his live stream.

And now i thought i would do a quick intro about myself.... if this puts you to sleep i apologise Smile

Some basics about me is that im 32 years old living in UK England and I'm more of a casual laid back gamer, and i go by the Username Tryonus (Try-on-us) but most just call me Try Smile
I manly play Minecraft and have been doing so since 1.2.5 and i mostly do Modded versions, which i started way back with Tekkit Classic.

I got into Minecraft watching the Yogcast in there hay day (not so much now) , mostly Rathyan and Sip/Sjinn, from there i also watched hermitcraft and mindcrack doing there stuff

About 4 years ago this June (2016) i started my own Utube Channel, again doing mostly modded minecaft and simple tutorials to help some ppl understand how to get going with the basic's, i do record other games now and again, but it is a Minecraft channel .  I will add a link to my channel below if ppl are interested.

I am also a sort of Founding member of a Group called the TryHard's (As we are always tryhard not to break servers) which currently has over 20 members with all age's from all over... we have ppl from the USA to Australia.

Even though i have started on here i would just like to mention that i may not be around to much atm, as we are currently sorting out moving home, this is also effecting my channel recording as well.

Out side of computers, i do work... but currently off due to a problem with me left leg and foot (keeps swelling) doctors don't know y... but anyway that's basicly it for me... if you what to know something i haven't added feel free to ask.

Thanks for Reading i hope it didn't bore you too much and i look forward to meeting and talking to you all at some point.

Take Care
-Tryonus-

Link to my Channel :-  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqBR1JX...dFy5Jor6GQ
Welcome to the League, Try! We have several members that are brits, A7X Shadows, for one, (He's our IT Officer). Make sure you join the Discord because we have some things that get announced there first, and you can meet other members that are in the same timezone as you. Cheers!
League Community Officer, Youtuber, US Marine veteran, Ordained Minister.

TheDarkPreacher Website

TheDarkPreacher Youtube

TheDarkPreacher Patreon
Tryonus! Welcome to the League of Ordinary Gamers! Make yourself at home bud!
(04-21-2016, 08:11 AM)TheDarkPreacher Wrote: Welcome to the League, Try! We have several members that are brits, A7X Shadows, for one, (He's our IT Officer). Make sure you join the Discord because we have some things that get announced there first, and you can meet other members that are in the same timezone as you. Cheers!

Thank you TheDarkPreacher, I remember meeting A7X Shadows once before on Vaygrims old forum site.... I will try and look for this Discord myself, but just incase could you post a link or send me a pm where to find it... plz and ty Smile

(04-21-2016, 03:55 PM)Vaygrim Wrote: Tryonus! Welcome to the League of Ordinary Gamers! Make yourself at home bud!

Thanks Vaygrim!
If you go check the "League Official Announcements" forum section, there's a post with a link to the TLOG Discord. (Link to that should still be good. If not, let me know.)
(04-22-2016, 01:04 AM)Vaygrim Wrote: If you go check the "League Official Announcements" forum section, there's a post with a link to the TLOG Discord. (Link to that should still be good. If not, let me know.)

Cool thanks, Vay, I will check it out... I did google it, but nothing looked right lol for some reason I didn't think to look around the fourm... #facepalm
Hi Try!

Welcome to the League! From your introduction , it looks like you're almost a clone of me! Enjoy your stay, and let me know if you need any help Smile

Shads
PC Specs: Core i7 3770, GTX 960 4GB OC, 16GB RAM, 64GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 500GB HDD, 2 x 23″ Monitors, Win 10
Consoles: Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS 2, PS 1, Sega Master System, Sega Megadrive, SNES